The BIOXAGROPOLE DAKHLA is expected to generate many reputational, economic, social and environmental benefits for Kingdom of Morocco, including:
- focusing new-generation of agrosciences research;
- improving the efficiency of commercial, and development programs and services;
- improving the returns to the community from agro-industries and development investment;
- providing linkages to commercial partners, to increase opportunities for research investment and commercialization;
- leveraging new research and development funding.
Today the Kingdom of Morocco is the gateway to Africa: over 500 agreements signed by the King Mohammed VI with the majority of African countries, are proof of the dynamics that the Kingdom of Morocco will want to be the partner country of excellence for foreign investors.
Developing BIOXAGROPOLE DAKHLA project have also been targeting science and technology sectors as key areas for encouraging South-South collaboration and are forging a growing number of bilateral, multilateral and regional agreements with this aim.
The economic and financial analysis demonstrates unequivocally high profitability and at the same time a low investment risk: for these reasons, the BIOXAGROPOLE project attracts major international private investors (investment funds, private entrepreneurs), available at invest whenever the "country risk", as in the case of Morocco, sufficiently guarantee the capital invested.
The great economic and social development that the project will result in the Dakhla region will contribute to the stabilization of old political and social tensions in the region, the UN helps soothe with various international cooperation projects.
The project will be, therefore, an excellent example of sustainable and stable development in historically depressed regions.